I'm desperate -- my app size exploded and I don't know why!

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Sep 29 18:47:42 EDT 2004

All,

I went to release a new version and my app size exploded from 3.5MB to
7.5MB!

I noticed that the increase is due to the fact that my project has
increased by that amount.  But I don't know what has caused it -- I
haven't added any images, or anything that I can think of.

Any ideas how I can look for what's taking all the space?  I've run
Chipp's altCleaner, but that stuff gets removed by the Standalone
Builder anyway.  And I've tried Klaus 2lz2 stack.

What should I be looking for?  Properties?  Text?  It's not images, I
know that.  Any ideas?

Please copy me if you reply because I get the digest version, and I'd
love to go to bed sooner than tomorrow morning!

Thanks in advance,
-- Frank Leahy

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/