[OT] Wireless remote events? - resolved

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Sep 29 14:54:56 EDT 2004

Sounds like fun.  If I ever get any free time again and feel bored, I
might try it...

It shouldn't be too hard.  Create a stack with each "slide" on a
different card, hide the title bar, hide the menu bar/dock, and set the
stack so that it is centered with a size matching that of the screen.
Scale the contents accordingly...

Put those controls in a rawKeyDown handler in the stack script, and
bingo?