Video Input?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Sep 28 15:41:33 EDT 2004

Just curious - I haven't done anything with video input in Rev, and one of
my clients started asking about it. He normally displays things on multiple
large screens, so his needs are a little unique, but here's my questions:

1) Have any of you used video input with Rev, and if so, have you used it in
2.5?

2) How well does it seem to perform?

3) Do you use onboard video input or a dedicated video input card?

4) If I said the video needed to display at 1067 x 600 resolution, what
comments would you have about how the video would play out?

Any additional input on this subject would help as well.

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/