ANN: All You Proxies! (Rev-made funny cartoon-thingie)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Sep 27 21:38:13 EDT 2004

Andre-

AG> Sit, Watch and please give me feedback! =)

Andre, you have way too much time on your hands.

OK - feedback: the tiny print is really hard to read, and the tiny
purple print is all but impossible. It might be useful to explain how
the proxy fits into the firewall scenario by redirecting net traffic
that evil administrators have closed off to direct access. And also
why this redirection is bad if you think you're getting one thing and
actually end up somewhere else.

Secondly, how do you play? I kept trying to fire the phasers at the
proxy but I never seemed to hit it...

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net