Disappearing Objects in 2.5 under OS X

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Sep 27 17:12:19 EDT 2004

Very annoying. Happens to me too. You have to be careful that an object
isn't selected on one of your stacks because when you hit the backspace key
to edit what you are writing when searching for something in the help stacks
or (more common) when that weird error dialogue comes up to let you know
that your transcript has an error but you can't seem to dismiss it
properly... Oh well.

The workaround I use is to always be sure that I don't have an object
selected.  The error (or whatever you call it -- bug maybe?) hasn't deleted
an entire stack yet.

Bill