Prototype or production?

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Mon Sep 27 08:10:03 EDT 2004

Ben,

I use runRev's ancestor MetaCard in production no prob.

RunRev will make that even more enjoyable.

Prototypes? Well usually you prototype an application in RunRev
and this one becomes the final version in most cases. If you
need some speed enhancements you can always write or use an
external command or a shell application to do the heavy
processing.

For the most part, I develop on the fly any application that I
use in production (after testing naturally.)

I don't have much experience with RR database access yet but
the rest is really fine and works great.

Although I don't use perl (im kind of alergic to the syntax)
I use the shell command a LOT and it's not bad at all )except
for some shell commands that wait for an answer like telnet.)

Cheers
Xavier

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER