"About" menu item

Carlo Ricchiardi carlo.ricchiardi at otto.to.it
Mon Sep 27 05:56:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

how do I attach an action to the "about..." menu item in the main menu
bar of a standalone?
(MacOSX 10.3.5, Rev 2.5, no menu bar defined in the rev stack)

How do I access the rev bug database? Can I add notes or only the pro
ar admitted? for example, I use rev 2.5 on MacOSX: after the "Check for
updates..." and the download and installation of the stack
"revStandaloneSettings" my standalone app fails when using any XML
library function; replacing the stack with the old one, all run fine...

thanks, Carlo Ricchiardi

--
OTTO - via Garibaldi 5, 10122 Torino - tel. +390114407045 -
www.otto.to.it