Palette weirdness

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Sep 26 18:42:27 EDT 2004

I have a palette (Navigator) that I'm cloning. I rename the clones as I
create them: Navigator 1, 2, 3, etc.

When I clone the stack for the third time, producing the fourth
palette, menu buttons in that palette no longer pop their menus on
mouseDown. Sometimes they don't even hilite, other times they do, but
no menu in any case. A list field seems to work properly.

If I clone the stack again, creating a fifth palette, that one doesn't
work either.

If I then close palette #2, 4 and 5 both start working.

Also, Revolution doesn't seem to recognize the palettes as palettes --
when opening a script, the first palette disappears, but the others
stay.

Any ideas on how to debug this?

regards,

Geoff Canyon