Can't read text from file on OS 9

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Sep 24 09:06:04 EDT 2004

Also,

I think preferences folder is different, one is ~/Library/Preferences
the other is inside system folder (the true os 9) so checking for
special folder path  should return different values, where the value of
OS 9 is fixed and can be hardcoded, so you can check.

cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL