Debugging in 2.5?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Sep 23 23:51:25 EDT 2004

Chipp-

Well, I went back and tried it again and it sort of works now. Must
have been a build 1 thing. The Step Into and Step Over buttons just
acted the same as the run button. That made debugging useless for me
so I reverted to 2.2. Still annoying not being able to step through
IDE code, so I'm not giving up my 2.2 build, but it looks like things
are stable enough. Thanks for making me take a second look.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net