[OT] Wireless remote events?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Sep 23 22:14:09 EDT 2004

I haven't used the Kensington device but love the KeySpan Presentation
Remote. It has a number of controls but the primary one is the bowtie
left and right mouse button on the front and the rocker/scroll wheel on
the side. This remote feels great to hold and the controls are very
easy to get used to.

While not needed to work, it does come with software that allows you to
remap the switches on the remote.

Bill Vlahos