Debugging in 2.5?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Sep 23 14:20:50 EDT 2004

Geoff,

As I recall, Navigator is a fairly complex plugin. My suggestion before
you bugzilla, is to try and reduce the bug to it's simplest form. Here's
how I would approach it.

Launch Rev w/out Navigator. Create a new stack and see if the debugger
works. If it does, then proceed to add Navigator to the mix. See if you
can't identify the exact point where debugging stops working.

btw, if your stack has a 'rev' prefix, it won't debug correctly in 2.5.

best,

Chipp