IDV3 tag writer?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Sep 23 10:57:00 EDT 2004

On Sep 23, 2004, at 3:01 AM, david at anon.nu wrote:

> Trevor DeVore wrote:
>
>> Anyone know of a library for writing idv3 tags to mp3 files?
>
> Researched this for a client. There are good documented C libraries?
> For writing the tags this may be overkill for you? The only code I
> have (somewhere :)  is for reading them - sorry

I found what seems to be a good library at
<http://id3lib.sourceforge.net/> which might be interesting to convert
to transcript rather than having an external.  For the time being I
think I will try to modify what Richard and Ken sent to handle writing
data since those at least show the format for putting the data at the
end of the file.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia