revCopyFile different in 2.5?

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Sep 23 01:27:31 EDT 2004

Hello Christian,
It worked like a charm the very first time I tried it!   I've been
hassling with that problem off and on for quite a bit. Fantastic.  And
now I can say that I have used a shell() command.  Who knows where that
may lead?
Many thanks from rainy Washington state.
-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/