Can't read text from file on OS 9

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 17:46:25 EDT 2004

On Sep 22, 2004, at 6:43 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:

> Problem is that all the new systems from Apple will not boot into 9
> directly.  Everyone better treat their old dino-bots well.  Wonder if
> my older machines will gain value as programmers need them now.

my iMac-that-belives-that-it-is-actually-luxoJr  boots fine in OS
9.x... I am just scaried as hell when I think where my posix goodies
went when I need them... The only way I could work while when OS9 was
top was by using rebol as my "shell" for my command line addiction...
but that was before me knowing revolution....

Cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004