[OT] PAD files, MacPAD, and you

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 17:19:47 EDT 2004

On Sep 22, 2004, at 6:04 PM, Mark Brownell wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 22, 2004, at 01:10 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
>
>> just out of curiosity, macPAD was made with filemaker irgh!!!!
>
> Yes, the true zen of programing is to create the best product with the
> worst development tool.

ZEN NOVICE PROGRAMMER: "Master, why do I need to learn filemaker when I
already fiddled with intercal and unlambda?"
ZEN MASTER PROGAMMER: "Young Lettuce, you need to focus on your
skills..."
ZEN NOVICE PROGRAMMER: "I don't understand master..."
ZEN MASTER PROGRAMMER: "what is the sound of a kernel panic?"
ZEN NOVICE PROGRAMMER: "I understand master..."
... and in the dark masoquist monks whispers: "they released a server
version you know..."

(man, I need more tea...)

Andre

> Bong! Ting! Clang!