[OT] PAD files, MacPAD, and you

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Sep 22 16:02:40 EDT 2004

On Sep 22, 2004, at 3:59 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> From: "Monte Goulding" <monte at sweattechnologies.com>
> Subject: RE: [OT] PAD files, MacPAD, and you
> To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

>> enhancement??
>>>
>>> I'd vote for it, once the PAD standard is enhanced to accomodate the
>>> same range of platforms.
>>>
>>> --
>>>  Richard Gaskin
>>>  Fourth World Media Corporation
>>
>> So you are suggesting that some of us should get involved with the
>> PAD project and submit enhancements to accomodate Macs and
>> multiplatform deployment, right?
>
> I've been poking around the news group and I can't see such a
> discussion
> occuring. What's the subject of the thread?
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte

Richard,

I downloaded MacPADEdit 1.0 from the web, and it had checkboxes for all
sorts of release platforms -- Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS, Mac OS X,
etc. -- and I was able to generate a PAD file that showed my product as
being released on Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X.

What issue are you having with the PAD format?

-- Frank