rev stats

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Sep 22 15:41:53 EDT 2004

Rev can import HyperCard files, I think.

However, if you are referring to hyprstat.sit, I tried to download it
(on my Mac running OS X) and discovered that the file is missing:

The Mac downloads an HTML file, with an extension of .sit, and thinks
that it is a Stuffit archive, so it tries to open it in Stuffit, which
does not work.  Renaming the file with an .html extension and opening
it in a web browser reveals a file not found type of error.

So if you were having trouble with that file, it is likely because it
was not there.

As for Stuffit archives in general, you can extract them under Windows,
too.  You need Stuffit Expander, which is available for download from
www.stuffit.com.

On Sep 22, 2004, at 3:22 PM, Bob Hartley wrote:
> I found a hypercard stack on this site but it is a mac file.
>>> I know there is a hypercard statistics stack. Is there one for rev?

$ ln -s /usr/share/kjvbible /usr/manual
everlasting life.
$

Signup at www.doteasy.com