how Revolution did in programming contest: 82nd percentile

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Sep 21 14:21:14 EDT 2004

On Sep 21, 2004, at 11:39 AM, Mark Brownell wrote:

>> Back in June my son and I entered a programming contest.  He was a
>> strategist and I did the Transcript programming

Dar,

I tried participating the contest some years ago with a scheme source,
it's nice to see Transcript making better than OCaml. You and your son
should receive our sincere cumpliments! it's a great thing for all
xTalkers to know that we can compete with chances in the programming
contest arena. By the way, ever thought of writing a postmortem about
this project.

Cheers
Andre

--