'Blessed' plugins

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 07:41:08 EDT 2004

Richard Gaskin wrote:
>  cantModify could work too, as it has in other xTalks for  years.

Cantmodify does not support plugins that need to be modifiable  such as
Scripter's Scrapbook. EITHER revTools immunises all plugIns  automatically by
testing their location, OR it immunises any stack whose mode is  not '1' (i.e.
toplevel modifiable), OR it honours a revBlessed custom property.  I frankly don't
care which, but the situation at present is broke.

/H