POSTing a file to a web server

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Sep 21 00:44:32 EDT 2004

Hi Richard,

It's possible to do, but not necessarily trivial as you need to use a
php or asp script on the server side. Check out in the documentation:

libUrlMultipartFormData

and you might want to take a look at the RFC1867 spec (Google)

I had an old library that did what you want, but it's been implemented
now inside of libURL. It's called altSAFileUp Library and can be found at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm

It may be useful to help explain the concept.