POSTing a file to a web server

Richard Davey rdavey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:57:51 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am new to Revolution, having been playing with it for a few days
now. I am interested to know what the easiest way might be to POST a
file to a web server? (not an FTP upload). I have managed to post
variables to a server, but not a file yet.

If it is possible, is there a way of having a progress bar track the
upload? Or is it a blocking operation?

I ordered the "speed of thought" book currently on sale on the site,
so that should arrive soon, but I don't think it will directly answer
my question and there was no visible means to search the list archives
either :-\  Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Rich
--