Urgent: QT quality too low

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Sep 20 16:38:05 EDT 2004

I have a movie sized 1024 x 736 which is in a player, and while it looks
reasonably sharp in Apple's QT Player it is noticeably fuzzier in the
Rev player.

I've double-checked the size of the movie and turned off the border,
still fuzzier.

As far as I can discern, I see two potential causes:

1. The sizes as set by Rev are wrong.  I can tweak pixel by pixel
    and see if that solves it.

2. The movies were made with QT's "High Quality" enabled.  Does
    Rev's player not honor that?  I don't know how to get past
    that if that's the case.

Anyone here found QT's not as sharp in Rev as in the QT Player?
How did you get around it?

The project is due today, and this is the last issue remaining.
Hopefully we can find a solution, or the whole thing gets remade in
Director tommorrow....

Thanks in advance -

--
  Richard Gaskin