Director shortcomings; Rev/altBrowser the solution?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Mon Sep 20 10:29:31 EDT 2004

Stephen,

Before answering your question, I guess a few more details
are needed. Especially, I don't really understand why you
need to embed a browser within a Director window ... and
where does the HTML file comes from ?
Is the HTML code generated on the fly from the XML, and
is the browser window used to navigate between successive
screens, or different frames of the Director stage ?

JB