mp3/wma in Rev?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Sep 20 07:08:39 EDT 2004

Hi Carl,

> Excellent!  Thanks Klaus (and Ludovic).

You're welcome!

> I have to admit that I am struggling with the Rev documentation - the
> content appears inaccurate - it says to look for a list of Player
> messages
> and properties using the "Show" menu in the Documentation window.  As
> far as
> I can tell there is no such list.  A search for "player properties" or
> "player messages" only takes me back to the "player object" listing
> that
> contains only the original pointer.    Can someone point me to a list
> of
> Player messages/properties?

In the docs-window click on "Objects" and then "Objects" -> "Players"
in the list
on the left... ;-)

> Also, does anyone know of a way to create a playlist or to play all
> files in
> a directory?
>
> Thanks,
>
> carl
>
> P.S. The Rev documentation also references an "Animation Builder" that
> does
> not seem to exist...

RR removed this feature from the 2.5 version, this is from the
"Whatsnew.txt":

########################
--- Removed user interface features ---

The Animation Builder and Report objects are no longer supported in
this release.  These
libraries are available as open source on our web site.  There was
insufficient demand to
continue support for Animation Builder and a 3rd party Report Generator
is due shortly.
Projects that used these features will continue to work in this version
but there will be no
updates to these features.

Regards

Klaus Major