mp3/wma in Rev?

untameYourself carlb at untameyourself.com
Sun Sep 19 20:03:59 EDT 2004

Excellent!  Thanks Klaus (and Ludovic).

I have to admit that I am struggling with the Rev documentation - the
content appears inaccurate - it says to look for a list of Player messages
and properties using the "Show" menu in the Documentation window.  As far as
I can tell there is no such list.  A search for "player properties" or
"player messages" only takes me back to the "player object" listing that
contains only the original pointer.    Can someone point me to a list of
Player messages/properties?

Also, does anyone know of a way to create a playlist or to play all files in
a directory?

Thanks,

carl

P.S. The Rev documentation also references an "Animation Builder" that does
not seem to exist...