Getting a remote file in OS X

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Sat Sep 18 12:35:17 EDT 2004

Hello Mark,

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ports are open.  I have the FTP check box
marked under the Services tab of the Sharing preferences.  I have also
enabled Passive FTP mode under the Proxies tab of Network preferences.

I'm not sure if our systems guy has blocked ftp access because I can
get through right away using Interarchy.

Thanks again,

	Greg