put URL "binfile:" behavior different between message box and handler?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Sep 18 07:31:13 EDT 2004

At 18:04 17/09/2004 -0400, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

>Excellent!
>
>Thank you both, that works perfectly.
>
>Is this behavior to be expected, or should this be bugzilla'd?  I would
>think of this as a bug, but I did a quick search and came up empty...

This is the expected behaviour
(though I didn't expect it   - and still get it wrong on a regular basis :-)

URL operate like a high-precedence operator - so it will bind more tightly
than the "&" following.

I ran into this and asked a couple of months ago .... see Jeanne's reply at
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2004-July/039678.html

-- Alex.