Why menuitems of Menu "Text" (with Plain, Bold, Italic, etc.....) are disabled ?

doupsy at wanadoo.fr doupsy at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 17 12:21:57 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a stack MyStack with menubar MyMenuBar in which there is  menus
File Edit Tools Objects Text MyMenu1 MyMenu2 MyMenu3 etc...  (I keep
some menus from the menubar of Revolution, like menu Text).

When I am in a field in this stack MyStack, if I select a word for
example, and after I see in the menu Text, all menuitems are disabled.
If I select a word in this field, then  choose pointer tool, then I see
in menu Text, the menuitems are not disabled.

What is this problem ? What must I do ?

Thanks.

Edouard