Inconsistent Behavior of Lists

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Sep 15 20:27:53 EDT 2004

A list should be seen as a comma-delimited data container where commas
separate data elements. Spaces after commas should not be significant.
They aren't in any other language I know of that processes list data
structures. a="1",b="2" and a="1", b="2" should be identical. In Rev,
they are not. Rev sees the first element of the second item  as " b",
which makes no syntactic sense as far as I can tell.

Anyway, it appears nobody else thinks this is a bug so i won't BZ it.
I'll just grouse.

Dan