Mac OS X splittable window?

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Sep 15 18:50:13 EDT 2004

On Sep 15, 2004, at 9:09 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> From: Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de>
> Subject: Re: Mac OS X splittable window?
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> Hi Frank,
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking at putting a simpler interface on my product for the next
>> rev, and wanted to make it a little more Mac-like.

> i uploaded something like this to REV-Online...
>
> Check the entry of "klausimausi" ;-)
>
> It's called "field resize" and might get you started.

Klaus, Yves, Mark, and William --

Wow, thanks for the suggestions...looks like it will be very doable.

Klaus, I don't suppose your suggestions means I'm going to have to
finally install 2.5 does it? :-)   Is there a url to access rev online
directly? (Hmmm, I wonder if RunRev knows what the pages at
http://revonline.runrev.com/ and http://revonline.runrev.com/channels/
look like...)

Thanks,
-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/