General Question From Potential User

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Sep 15 13:12:29 EDT 2004

Need I say more in favor of RunRev?

Simpler, you build the application visually and program it so or the old
centralized way (better for bigger projects). The controls usually control their
own events directly. That's more than half the battle! By the time you get to
display a field in RealBasic, your program is halfway done in RunRev.

If you look at the thread in this list regarding linux, titled unix man pages
(+ Drag & Drop Revisited) by William Griffin, there is an excellent tutorial for
drag and drop.

I'm re-reading the custom props manual, im not a quarter of the way and I
learned a few new things already! The great thing about the documentation, is
that it gives examples each time! Keep it open in the beginning and right-click
(control-click on Macs) on any word you dont know. It comes in quite fast with
usage...

Regards,
Xavier
--