Inconsistent Behavior of Lists

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Sep 15 12:52:17 EDT 2004

Dan

Seems to work normally. The space is taken into account as part of the item
which is correct and which appears before line 2 of fld 3.

Or, im wrong and the way words are handled in RR is incorect ;)

Word 2 of "this is, a string" -- since when is a comma part of a word in the
english language? Since transcript tries to be an english like programming
language, why doesn't it stick to the semantics of the language in its parsing?
If you do language translation, the word function is useless which is a pitty!
I've wasted hours on this one too assuming it wasn't possible that transcript be
so dum!!! I was wrong!