Native OS Support [was Re: printRotated on Mac?]

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Sep 15 11:16:38 EDT 2004

On Sep 15, 2004, at 2:32 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> From: Trevor DeVore <lists at mangomultimedia.com>
> Subject: Re: printRotated on Mac?
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
> The entry even has a link to the Carbon documentation which shows the
> flags necessary to support this (at least on OS X) so I wouldn't think
> it would be too difficult to implement.  If this is important to
> anybody out there then go vote for it.

I know it's a little off-topic, but every time I see a request like
this I am reminded of how many feature requests would be unnecessary if
RunRev supported a way to call the native OS toolboxes.

I can even imagine a nice little business building cross-platform
functions to extend RunRev.

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/