Linux & Rev

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Sep 15 07:02:07 EDT 2004

Thank you to all who replied about Linux applications & Rev!

I want to port some of my own apps to Linux for use in this
attempt at getting the Malta Linux Users Group to attend the
EuroRevCon. If there is anyone on the list who has time to
test them for me (I do not have a linux machine) please get
in touch at  sims at ezpzapps.com

I need more Linux examples for use in convincing some
Linux users to come to the European Rev Conference.

I am looking for some examples of apps made with Rev
but for Linux. Any kind of stack or application (simple or complex)
which runs on Linux will do. Web pages which contain
information about using Rev with Linux are also needed.

sims

EUROPEAN REV CONFERENCE  14-15-16 November in Malta
Information at:       http://TechieTours.com/Rev
Revolution - create sophisticated applications for any of the major
operating systems!
Sign up now!

--
Tech Conferences  http://TechieTours.com