How could i install RR/MC in Linspire OS (Debian Linux)?

Jay Madren JaysLists at triad.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 22:56:53 EDT 2004

Well, on Windows you can use Folder Options from the control panel or a
Windows Explorer window.  But I haven't done it because I don't really care
for that functionality.

I take it from your comment that the file associations are done
automatically by the installer on Macs?  (Since I know it's not done in
Windows or Linux, then I assumed you are using it on a Mac)

Jay Madren