metal, palette and empty decorations

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Sep 13 22:12:23 EDT 2004

I noticed a couple of issues with metal in 2.5:

1. You can still only drag a metal window by the title area on a Mac.
Other applications will let you grab anywhere you see metal.

2. A Mac metal standalone can be resized normally but a Windows
standalone can't be resized dynamically (i.e. by grabbing the edge or
corner of the window) although it does support zooming to maximum and
back.

I'm not sure if these are bugs which is why I haven't buzilla'd them.
Perhaps Tuviah can comment if this is the correct and expected
behavior.

Bill Vlahos