printRotated on Mac?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Sep 13 18:48:24 EDT 2004

On Sep 13, 2004, at 3:24 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> I have a a bunch of cards that I need to print that always needs to be
> printed in landscape mode.  The docs say (and I've confirmed) that
> printRotated has no affect on Mac and that the only way to set
> landscape mode on the mac is through the print dialog.  It doesn't
> seem right to prompt the enduser to change the paper orientation
> whenever they want to print off this report.  Anyone know of a
> workaround?  I didn't see any while searching through the archives.

I used to have an app that needed to print in landscape.  In the old
days, the user set it once and your app printed in that mode from that
point forward.  This was true until the app was quit.  Not sure if this
has changed.

Being able to set certain printer settings from within Rev would be
nice.  I think there is a feature request in BZ for this and others
related.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto