printRotated on Mac?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Sep 13 18:24:15 EDT 2004

I have a a bunch of cards that I need to print that always needs to be
printed in landscape mode.  The docs say (and I've confirmed) that
printRotated has no affect on Mac and that the only way to set
landscape mode on the mac is through the print dialog.  It doesn't seem
right to prompt the enduser to change the paper orientation whenever
they want to print off this report.  Anyone know of a workaround?  I
didn't see any while searching through the archives.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com