Lindows - defaultfolder on startup

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Sep 13 17:30:29 EDT 2004

 From the docs:

When you start up the application, the defaultFolder is set to the
folder containing the application. If you're using the development
environment, this is the folder containing Revolution; if you're using
a standalone application, this is the folder containing that
standalone. (On OS X systems, the defaultFolder is set to the folder
that contains the application bundle.)

I have found that the defaultfoder my standalones at startup on Lindows
are at /root.  Just want to confirm this with you all before BZing
this.  These same standalones on Win and Mac agree with the docs.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto