Linux & Rev

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon Sep 13 14:42:47 EDT 2004

Hi sims,

Just ask them to have an eye on the way we can use to build linux
dedicated web applications in using Rev instead of Tomcat and JBoss.
The following example app (all needed components included) is deployed
under a linux server and is osx compatible too :)

To get it, just tell them to type
<http://acacia93.dyndns.org/rev_web_app.zip> from within their prefered
Web browser.

Best, Pierre