Linux & Rev

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Sep 13 13:44:22 EDT 2004

On Sep 13, 2004, at 6:25 AM, sims wrote:

> I am looking for some examples of apps made with Rev
> but for Linux. Any kind of stack or application (simple or complex)
> which runs on Linux will do. Web pages which contain
> information about using Rev with Linux are also needed.
>
> Help!
>
> I need these examples for use in convincing some
> Linux users to come to the European Rev Conference.
>
> sims

I am getting close to releasing one of my apps for Lindows.  Over the
next few weeks I'll get all of my apps released for linux.  For anyone
interested in releasing their apps for Lindows, I found the company to
be very open and genuinely excited about new apps coming their way.
Quite refreshing when you consider their competition.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto