Find and the diacritic characters (Transcript versus Hypertalk)

doupsy at wanadoo.fr doupsy at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 12 16:38:10 EDT 2004

Hello,

I used an HyperCard stack with the find command to find for example
names and first names.
I translate this stack from Hypertalk to Transcript and I am using this
new stack now. But, when I use the find command, the find command is
sensible to diacritic characters.

For example, I want to find Clément . The find command finds
onlyClément, not Clement. It is the same with Mickaël, the find command
don't find Mickael.

How is it possible to keep the find command properties of the find
command of Hypertalk ?

Thanks

Edouard