Inheritance in Revolution?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Sep 11 19:29:18 EDT 2004

At the end of the day, speaking as an old Smalltalker who thinks
objects rule, I've just had give up on the OO dream when  using Rev. As
you've learned, it's not implemented and although there are some worthy
work-alikes, they're not really satisfactory to an OO thinker.

There has been a lot of back-channel talk about either creating an OO
version of Transcript or forking a new IDE/Language combo for OO folks
but my guess is that's a pretty distant dream at this point.

Dan