Can we have a progress bar that shows how many percent ofasubStack have been loaded?

malte.brill at t-online.de malte.brill at t-online.de
Sat Sep 11 17:03:48 EDT 2004

Hi JB,

my customer won´t allow me to keep the artwork in an external folder...
Maybe I can convince him to change his mind If he sees how long it takes
to start up the app without any feedback to the user.

Also it would require to set up an installer that copies all files to
the correct place on the HD which I would like to avoid if possible as I
am not very experienced with installer makers for all plattforms.

Thanks anyway,

Malte