Rev 2.5 Script printing problems

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Fri Sep 10 19:58:26 EDT 2004

I have looked in bugzilla but have not been able to find a report on
this problem.  However, thay may be a result of my unfamiliarity with
buzilla.

Using Rev 2.5 (release 1) with the script window open I get garbled text
lines when I print the script out.

This is on Windows XP and using a networked Xerox Phaser 8400 printer.

If I copy and paste the script text into another program such as
Microsoft Works and then print there is no problem.  The problem exists
within Rev only.

It appears as if some of the formatting is not being followed.  For
example,  "on preopencard" becomes garbled so that the first three
letters are a composite of  five letters and spaces so that the result
is "###reopencard".  Tabs do not seem to affect the printing it is just
the first word after a return or new sentence.

I had a look through the list and didn't see anthing gerund.  Has anyone
encountered this and more importantly fixed it?

Mark MacKenzie
Past Ink Publishing
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Canada