Inheritance in Revolution?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Sep 10 09:56:53 EDT 2004

This is on the feature request list as object frontscripts and
backscripts. It would allow you to set the backscript of any of the
buttons anywhere to a common script. The backscript would offer shared
behavior for all the buttons. I think this feature might even be on the
schedule for inclusion in an upcoming release of Revolution.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com