Inheritance in Revolution?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Sep 10 01:25:36 EDT 2004

Why not just create a library and 'start using' it? Then you could do
something like:

on mouseUp
    if the myCustomPropFavoriteColor of btn "xyz" is "blue" then
       do stuff etc...
    end if
    pass mouseUp
end mouseUp

Now, all you need to do is create a custom property of the control you
wish to handle and you've effectively done what it is you want.

I use this technique all the time. You could also use this as a
FrontScript as well, though the library method is 'cleaner.'

-Chipp