Question About Documentation

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 8 18:22:15 EDT 2004

You can purchase the documentation in printed form and if you do so at
the time you purchase Rev, you will receive a significant discount on
the dox (?30%). However, I don't believe printed dox for Rev 2.5 are
available yet--only for 2.0/2.1.

In the past some enterprising lister converted the built-in dox to a
PDF file but I have not seen one yet for 2.5.  Anyone know if a PDF
version of 2.5 dox is available and, if not yet, whether one is in the
offing?