Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer"

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Wed Sep 8 17:50:21 EDT 2004

JP wrote:
"...Ever since Rev announced the first HC cross-grade pricing, I've
paid for
my annual license despite the fact that I don't sell a dime's worth of
software, only use it in-class, and am not reimbursed by my
department...."

I also am currently employed in another field and am not at the moment
writing software for income.  But I will certainly keep my annual RR
license up-to-date, as I would like there to BE a Runtime Revolution
the next time I'm hired to write software (hoping that most people who
are in a position to do so would also maintain their licenses).

Kurt

We'll be the country's toast
And rule from coast to coast,
Without legality but that's